In order to ensure a first-class service for our customers and guarantee your comfort and safety, our staff, bilingual and ready to help, is trained on ski setting techniques.
The INTERSPORT4810 by Pitte shop is committed to four core values :
CUSTOMERS – SECURITY – COMFORT – QUALITY
Our customer commitments:
- Solid organization, built on years of experience in the ski and winter sports environment, tested and approved.
- Bilingual, competent team, who is passionate about the sports we work in, and who share their experience with our customers in order to accurately determine your needs and expectations.
- Expert advice: our specialists are trained in the different brands that we stock both for hire and for sale.
- Ski ranges for everyone—men, women, and children!
Our security guarantees:
- Your bindings are set by trained technicians (respecting AFNOR norms)
- Every time hire equipment is returned, all the equipment is fully tested (skis, snowboards, and boots).
- Our equipment is renewed each year, so that we can provide you with state of the art equipment, allowing you to enjoy technical innovations that optimize safety.
Our comfort guarantees:
Our aim is for you to be satisfied! That’s why our teams do their utmost to guarantee you incredible sensations on the slopes of Chamonix Mont Blanc.
- For online ski reservations, the equipment you choose on the internet is prepared before your arrival at the shop, so you only need to try it on! (Our specialists are at your disposal to select equipment that suits your expectations and needs)
- In order to satisfy all our customers, several services and options have been set up in the shop, including ski lockers, drying and disinfecting of boots, a “multiglide” option that allows you to switch from skis to a snowboard during the course of the week, etc
- At INTERSPORT 4810 by Pitte we take care of your feet and ensure you optimal comfort! Discover bootfitting, a special technology that allows ski boots to be stretched and moulded to the shape of your foot.
Our quality comitments:
- The equipment we hire is regularly maintained, checked, and renewed (waxing and sharpening of skis, cleaning of boots, etc.)
- In order to ensure an optimum service, we carry out a permanent control of our hire equipment, before, during, and after each season
- By regularly renewing our hire equipment (skis, snowboards, and boots), we are able to offer the latest models of skis on the market, so that you can take advantage of new innovations and technological advances
- Want to buy your own ski equipment, but hesitating between several models? Choose the “SKI TEST” pack. This pack allows you to test one or more skis over the course of a day’s hire.Choose between over 40 of the year’s latest models selected each season by our specialists. Choose between over 40 of the year’s latest models selected each season by our specialists. If you like the skis and decide to buy them, the ski hire is FREE!